SunFest Summer Solstice Ritual
with Janet Farrar and Gavin Bone
Workshops will be held in Dragon Circle this year. Children’s/ Scion’s workshops will still be near Faery Grove. We have some amazing workshops planned.
Definition: Scion /ˈsaɪən/ Noun
- A descendant, heir, or young member of a family
- A shoot or twig of a plant used to form a graft
*Please remember that each scion must bring a chair and a parent to the workshop*
*All Adults are welcome to join in each scion workshop but remember that the scions are given priority*
Due to the limited space in the North Meadow and Ffynnon’s desire to have specified RV/ camper parking we cannot have motorized vehicle camping in North Meadow. North Meadow will remain an 18+ adult only area. All camping spaces in North Meadow and throughout the camp areas are on a first come basis. We cannot reserve spaces for people as this area is very popular and fills up fast.
For ADA service requests, please contact Kanani at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in helping with Ffynnon work weekends you can contact Michael with Ffynnon @ email@example.com
You are Invited to Join Us For:
• A Sacred Fire in the Dionysus Grove.
• Children’s Activities. We ask when your children attend the activities that they have an adult in attendance with them.
• Raffle: Look for the Raffle Fairies fluttering around with the tickets.
• Potluck dinner on Saturday evening. Please bring a prepared dish to share with community, labeled to indicate any allergies or dietary standards, such as Vegetarian or Gluten Free. If you are able to contribute a table for use during the Potluck, we would be most grateful.
• Potlatch Gift Exchange: We will do the Potlatch gift exchange during the potluck dinner on Saturday. Please bring appropriate gifts for children to exchange for the little’s in your group and adult gifts if you wish to participate as well. There are a limited number of vendors on site.
• Dancing and Drumming around the Main fire in the evening.
• Hiking on the numerous and beautiful trails around the site.
• OWOW is pleased to announce that Sunday brunch is so popular it will be included in the festival price.Brunch will include: biscuits and sausage gravy/meatless gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon and a selection of fresh fruit and sweet breads.
***Unfortunately, due to site rules at Fynnon, no pets are allowed*****